Power of Attorney Attestation
The High Commission of India attests and certifies Power of Attorney for Indian nationals in Maldives.
- The Power of Attorney (POA) has to be executed in person before a Consular Officer in the premises of the High Commission and are required to submit the following:
- Original and photocopy of Power of Attorney
- Original passport and valid work permit card along with photocopy
- Two passport size recent color photographs of Executant.
- Documentary proof of address (if different from passport)/other details (such as Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID) mentioned in POA in respect of Executant and Attorney.
Fees : MVR 345/-
Processing time : One day